Saturday, September 24, 2011

Jack fruit jokes


Three friends were traveling and went to a desert and were not getting any food. After a long search they got oneJack fruit and some bananas. They ate bananas at night and put the Jack fruit for morning breakfast.
Next morning when they woke up and described what they dreamt at night. One is telling I went to 7th layer of the sky and saw nice young fairies were dancing besides me.
dreserttravel.jpg
Another one is telling that I went bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. One beautiful girl came and kissed me and told me that she is the Queen of the Sea. She touches my hands and whole night we ate, drank and made merry. Really fantastic.
3rd one is now describing what he dreamt and he said, “I saw one Black tall ghost, who came to me and chased me and ordered me to eat the Jack fruit. But I told him I have got two friends, without them I will not eat the Jack fruit.
ghost.jpg
But the Ghost made me eat the Jack fruit and I ate it all. I tried to call you two, but one of you were in Mid sky and another was under the sea and having fun, so I could do save it for u!

0 comments:

Post a Comment