Sunday, January 16, 2011

Badi Hasarat Se

Badi hasarat se pyar kiya hai tumse ye tum nahi jante,
Bataya hai kai bar par tum nahi mante,
Lakh dil todo ye tum mera magar,
Dunia wale bhale hi tumhe bewafa kahe ye hum nahi mante
By Pushkar Pandey


Valentines Day Sms

If I reached for your hand , will u hold it ?
If I hold out my arms, will u hug me ?
If I go for your lips, will u kiss me ?
If I capture ur heart , will u love me ??
All I wanted was sum1 2 care 4 me
All I wanted was sum1 who’d b there 4 me
All I ever wanted was sum1 who’d b true
All I ever wanted was sum1 like U…
I dream about you evey night
I shiver when your in sight
I long to hold you close n tight
I wanna be there with all my might
I m just hoping I’m the girl whose right


Valentines Day Poem

I think that I have found
Upon this wondrous ground
A friend for life, a love
Who is a touch above
Life’s mediocrities
That blow in different seas
These special ones on earth
Who’ve been that way since birth
They touch lightly your heart
And never must you part,
For when you see their eyes
There can be no good-byes
So walk this way with me
Along this pathway free,
I shall not bind or tie
Our love or it would die


Valentines Day Shayri

Har pal nazre unko dekhna chahe to aankhoan ka kya qasoor ?
Har pal khusboo unki aaye to saanso ka kya qasoor ?
Waise to sapne puch ker nahi aate ,
Per sapne hi unke aaye to raato ka kya qasoor ?


Valentines Day Propose Poem

Tum ko kuch kehna chaha lekin tum ne kuch pucha hi nhi
Tum ko kuch batana chaha lekin tum ne kuch suna hi nhi
Tum ko nazre utha kar dekha lekin tum ne dekha hi nhi
Tum meri zindagi me aye lekin tum ko pata hi nhi
Tum ko kuch dena chaha lekin tum ne kuch manga hi nhi
Tum ko rokna chaha lekin tum ne murrr ke dekha hi nhi
Tum se maine mohabbat ki lekin sab kuch samjh kar bhi
Tum ne kuch samjha hi nhi……

0 comments:

Post a Comment