Saturday, January 29, 2011

My joy is overflowing,
you got down on your knee

and have professed forever
your special love for me.




*****************



you came into my life unexpectedly
and everything took a turn for the better
your warm eyes, your laugh
the sincere way you speak

and the kindness u showed me
all became a part of my life.




*****************



Be like tha moon
So simple yet so attractive
So enlightening yet so COOL
So moving yet so still so quite yet so popular,
So romantic yet so single




*****************



When the night comes
look at the sky
If you see a falling star
don't wonder why

just make a wish
Trust me, it will come true,
cause I did it and I found you.



-----------------


Butterflies Don't Know The Color Of Their Wings,
But, Human Eyes Know How Nice It Is..

Likewise you Don't Know How Good you are,
But, I Know How Special you are to Me.



-----------------


You are educated
When you have the ability
To listen to almost anything

Without losing your
Temper & self confidence!




*****************



Fly in the plane of ambition
and land on the airport of success,
Luck is yours, wish is mine

May ur future always shine
Happy Birthday




***************** 

0 comments:

Post a Comment