Saturday, January 29, 2011

A soft nature of a persone
does not mean weekness Remember
nothing is softer than water
but its force can break the,
strongest things.




*****************



Its just meaningless to expect anyone to be of
your kind because you can't hold anyone's right
hand in your right hand to walk together.




*****************



Attraction is the temporary love,
but love is the permanent attraction,
just a game of words but makes lot of difference in life.




*****************



Life can be hard & not always fun.
But as night brings dark morning brings sun.

When life gets tough & no one seems tocare
give me a call because I will always be there!



This is a moon which learns from you
That is a sun which respects you

There r stars which shine for you
And here, It's me who live for you



-----------------


I would never be tired of you
even if I am with you all day long
In fact I grow 2 like you
a little more every day
I luv you



----------------- 

0 comments:

Post a Comment