Sunday, January 16, 2011

Never waste an opportunity

Never waste an opportunity 2 say 'I love U' to someone u really like, coz it is not everyday u'll meet the person who has the magic to let u fall in love.

Ur precious love has

Ur precious love has
turned my life completely around,
I feel lik Im wlaking but
my feet dont seem 2 touch d ground..!!

O my dear Valentine

O my dear Valentine
Whats life ?
Life is love.
Whats love ?
Love is kissing.
Whats kissing ?
Come here and I show you.

Every time i miss you, a star falls

Every time i miss you, a star falls.
So if you ever look up at the sky and the stars are gone,
its because you made me miss you too much! Happy
Valentine's Day!

If U delete this

If U delete this SMS thats bcoz u love me.
If u save it thats bcoz u desire me &
if u ignore it thats bcoz u miss me.
So what u gonna do with IT?

happy valentine day !

Another day

Another day another year another 
smile another tear another 
summer awinter too.. there will be 
no 1 like U ! Never another! Be my Valentine,dear !

U r unique

U r unique
U r caring and
U r the Best.
And I am d luckiest to have U in my life!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MY SWEET HEART!

KYA BHAROSA MOBILE KAA.

KYA BHAROSA MOBILE KAA. 
BATTERY KAA,CHARGER KAA, 
NETWORK KAA, BALANCE KAA,
LIFE KAA, TIME KA. 
IS LIYE ADVANCE MEIN "HAAPY VALENTINE DAY"

That’s ‘U’ My dear valentine

48+2 Members can sit in a Bus.
5+1 can sit in a Car.
3+1 can sit in a auto
1+1 can sit in a Bike.
Only 1 can sit in my Heart,
That’s ‘U’ My dear valentine

Valentine’s spl offer

Valentine’s spl offer :=> Surprise your girlfriendby sending a romantic kisss.
Dial my no & say Kiss & girlfriend’s address.
I’ll personally go & deliver

Valentine's day

Valentine's day is one day during the year that we are supposed to show our love for those we love. And you are someone that I love to show I love today and every day...

What i need to live

What i need to live
has been given to me
by the earth …

Why i need to live
has been given to me
by you my valentine !!!

Happy Valentine’s Day

So Many Time

So Many Time
I Thought I’d Never
Find Sum1 To Love Me
d Way I Needed 2 B
Loved Then
U Came In My Life &
Showed Me
Wh8 True Love
Really Is :)

Happy Valentine’s Day

meanings of VALENTINE

Do u know what r the meanings of VALENTINE
Ans: You r V:very
E:eminent
L:lovely
E:energetic
N:nice
T:tamizdar
I:inteligent
N:noble
E:everloving

February is here

February is here,
L0ve is in the air,
Valentines is near,
s0 al u l0ve birds i want u 2 cheer!!
Have a very Hapy Seas0n 0f L0VE In Air!!
Don't wait until it's too late to tell someone how much you love, how much you care. Because when they're gone, no matter how loud you shout and cry, they won't hear you anymore.

If i reached for your hand

If i reached for your hand , will u hold it ? 
If i hold out my arms, will u hug me ? 
If i go for your lips, will u kiss me ? 
If i capture ur heart , will u love me ??

When i look at you

When i look at you, 
i cannot deny there is God, 
cause only God could have created some one 
as wonderful n beautiful as you

I dream about you evey night

I dream about you evey night 
I shiver when your in sight 
I long to hold you close n tight 
I wanna be there with all my might 
I m just hoping I'm the girl whos right

If Your asking if I Need U

If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever.. 
If Your askin if I'll Leave U the answer is Never.. 
If Your askin what I value the Answer is U.. 
if Your askin if I love U the answer is I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment