Monday, January 17, 2011


I will never ever do…


There are many stars but moon is u,
There are many friends, but the best is u,
To forget me that’s up to u,
to forget u, I will never ever do.

If u need a friend…


If luck is a raindrop,
I wil; send u a shower.
If hope is a minute,
I ll send you an hour.
If happiness is a leaf,
I ll give you a tree.
If u need a friend,
u already have me.

FRIEND a unique word…


FEW  RELATIONS  IN  EARTH  NEVER  DIE..
Take first letter from each word of the above said statement & then u will get that unique word…
FRIEND :=)

Priceless…


Heart beat are countless,
spirits are ageless,
dreams r endless,
memories are timeless and a friend like u is Useless.
Oops! Sorry Yaar, Priceless

my heartbeats…

Their r 4 chambers in my heart
..1 for my father ,
1 for my mom ,
1 for my sister ,
1 for god…
sorry friend i was not able to give u any place in my herat
bcoz friend like u r my heartbeats.

0 comments:

Post a Comment