Monday, January 17, 2011

If u need a friend…

If luck is a raindrop,
I wil; send u a shower.
If hope is a minute,
I ll send you an hour.
If happiness is a leaf,
I ll give you a tree.
If u need a friend,
u already have me.


FRIEND a unique word…


FEW  RELATIONS  IN  EARTH  NEVER  DIE..
Take first letter from each word of the above said statement & then u will get that unique word…
FRIEND :=)


Priceless…


Heart beat are countless,
spirits are ageless,
dreams r endless,
memories are timeless and a friend like u is Useless.
Oops! Sorry Yaar, Priceless


my heartbeats…


Their r 4 chambers in my heart
..1 for my father ,
1 for my mom ,
1 for my sister ,
1 for god…
sorry friend i was not able to give u any place in my herat
bcoz friend like u r my heartbeats.


BIDI hai kya?


A true friend is not the one who give
bail and take you out from the Jail.
Instead who comes with u in jail and ask
BIDI hai kya BIDU?


TRUE HEART


no sweet thoughts to forward,
no cute graphics to send,
just A……
TRUE HEART
saying……
NICE TO HAVE A FRIEND LIKE YOU!


Moon said to me…


Moon said to me,
if ur friend is not messaging u,
why dont you leave ur friend.
I looked at moon and said
does ur sky ever leave u when u dont shine.


to live a life i need…


To live a life i need heartbeat,
2 have heartbeat i need a heart,
2 have heart i need happiness,
to have happiness i need a friend,
and 4 a friend i need U.ALWAYS


As long as…


As long as we have memories,
yesterday remains;
as long as we have hope,
tomorrow awaits.
As long as we have Friendship,
each day is never a waste.


Keeping a friend…


Keeping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one.
U sacrifice A lot To keep them.
I may not have sacrificed enuf 4 u…
but in my HEART I swear I’m keeping U..

0 comments:

Post a Comment